POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray : Re: AOL access to POVray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:06:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AOL access to POVray
From: yooper
Date: 29 May 2001 20:09:28
Message: <3b143a38@news.povray.org>
You don't need to change anything.  AOL gives you regular internet access
which is all you need and you can access these groups without problems.
****
Well ... that's exactly the problem I'm having ...
AOL will not connect ... says it's not on their approved list of NG's !!!!
And I'm also having trouble getting Outlook Express to work with it.
Any idea how I make it use the AOL hookup?

Thanks . . .